www.drvijaymalik.com has a section dedicated to answering queries of readers: “Ask Your Queries”. Over time, many readers have asked their queries related to many aspects of stock analysis and sought clarifications about investing. I have responded to these queries as replies to their comments.
“Q&A” series is an attempt to share the queries & their responses, which have featured on “Ask Your Queries” section, with all the readers. The primary aim of this new feature is to share the knowledge with other readers of the website, who might have similar queries.
The current article in this series provides responses related to:
- Predicting future performance
- Allotment of warrants to promoters on preferential basis
- Accessing credit rating reports
- Making investment decisions amid uncertainties
- Tracking portfolio performance
- Cash flow statement