I have started a new section on website: www.drvijaymalik.com: Ask Your Queries. This section is to assist you in the quest for stock market investing. You may ask any of your investment related queries as comments to this page. It would be my pleasure to be of help to you in your investing journey.
If you believe that my opinion on any stock would help you take decision about your investments, you may write about it here. I would be happy to provide my views about it.
Currently, there are more than 5,400 companies listed on Indian stock exchanges and their number is steadily increasing. It is difficult to keep a track of each one of these companies. Therefore, I might not be able to provide in depth opinion about all of the stocks. Nevertheless, I would try to provide you my two cents, if you believe they are any worth.
There are many articles on the website where I have written about the frequent hurdles for a common investor. Reading these articles would help you gain clarity about stock market investing:
- If your query is about the process to select fundamentally good stocks for investing, then you should read: Selecting Top Stocks to Buy: A Step by Step Process of Finding Multibagger Stocks
- If you want to have a handy checklist to refer before investing in any stock: Final Checklist for Buying Stocks
- If you have a query about selling a fundamentally good stock, which you had bought after doing lot of due diligence, then I would suggest you read: Trading Diary of a Value Investor
- If your question is about monitoring stocks in your portfolio then this article would help you: How to Monitor Stocks in Your Portfolio
I do not recommend technical analysis for stock investing for common investors. Therefore, if you have a query related to technical analysis, then this might not be the best place to ask it. (Read: Why I Left Technical Analysis And Never Returned To It!)
In case you want to have my opinion about any stock in your portfolio, then I would request you to provide the following details:
- How long you have been holding this stock?
- Your average cost of buying it.
- What qualities did you notice while investing in this company (your investment rationale)?
- How the company has performed with respect to those qualities since you invested?
In case you want to have my opinion about any stock, which you are thinking about buying, then I would request you to share the analysis that you have done till now, which is making this stock appear attractive to you. It would be helpful for the author as well as fellow readers.
- To know about the stocks in our portfolio, you may subscribe to the premium service: Follow My Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transactions Updates
- To learn our stock investing approach “Peaceful Investing” by videos, you may subscribe to “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand
- To download our customized stock analysis excel template: Click Here
- Learn about our stock analysis approach in the e-book: “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing”
- Read more company analysis in the e-book series: Company Analyses
- To register for our upcoming full-day “Peaceful Investing” workshop teaching in-depth fundamental analysis & portfolio management: Click Here
- To pre-register free/express interest for an investing workshop in your city: click here