This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Avanti Feeds Ltd, a shrimp & fish feed manufacturer and processed shrimp producer. Avanti Feeds Ltd Q: Hi Vijay, Please share your views about the future of Avanti Feeds Ltd. I am interested in investing in it at the CMP (1537). Has its growth phase plateaued? Pros:
April 13, 2015
Sign up for More Articles:
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
Listen to Peaceful Investing Special Podcast:
Price Saver Packages:
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd Q: Hello sir, I looked into Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd. Initially, the company looks good at the first possible glance. First things first: The profit is growing at 30% for the past 10 years and sales are growing at
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Vinyl Chemicals (India) Ltd, an Indian manufacturer of Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM). Vinyl Chemicals (India) Ltd Q: Hi Vijay Sir. First, I must say that I am very impressed by the extensive research you do before stock selection. Also, thank you for your assistance in helping us with
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get free e-book of Analysis of 20 Companies
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information