The “Peaceful Investing” workshop was held in Delhi on October 23, 2016. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity investment decisions. The workshop was special as it witnessed investors from cities like Hyderabad, Mussoorie, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow etc. coming to
October 30, 2016
Sign up for More Articles:
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
Listen to Peaceful Investing Special Podcast:
Price Saver Packages:
The current article in this series provides responses related to: The Sandesh Limited Cash flow statement Increase/decrease in stock in Profit & Loss Statement Factors determining P/E ratio of any stock Query Sir after reading this and a book written by John greenbalt I searched in screener and found and analysed with the knowledge I
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get Free e-book and Subscribe for Updates
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information