www.drvijaymalik.com has a huge collections of articles, which are focused on simplifying the stock market investing for common investors. These articles cover different aspects of stock investing like:
- Deciding the suitable approach to stock market investing
- Shortlisting companies for analysis
- Detailed guidelines for conducting in-depth stock analysis covering: financial analysis, valuation analysis, business & industry analysis, management analysis, operating efficiency analysis etc.
- Ready checklists as a ready reference while doing stock selection
- Deciding about the price to pay for any stock
- Deciding when to sell the stocks in the portfolio
- Methods to check accounting juggleries by companies
- Guidelines for creation a portfolio of stocks with ideal number of stocks
- Guidelines for monitoring stocks in the portfolio
and many more.
All these articles are separate write-ups, which are available to all the readers at www.drvijaymalik.com.
A lot of readers have asked whether there exists an e-book compiling all these articles, which could be downloaded by the readers so that the articles could be read in a sequence even when the reader is offline.
The key stock investing articles were collected as a book and offered as a key study material guide to each of the participants of all the “Peaceful Investing” workshops being conducted by us.
The feedback from the workshop participants about the book has been very good. The readers have found the book very useful to learn stock analysis.
As a result, the book “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing” has been made available as a premium download to the investors. Investors who wish to get the book may download it from the following link:
Feedback received from readers of the book:
Advise all small investors to go through it..it is crux of all the great books..simple to understand with high content..superb sir.. https://t.co/9L700IdGWb
— SANDEEP KOCHAR (@SANU1802) December 30, 2016
— NOMAD (@Kababhadu) January 1, 2017
Dear Dr Vijay, I just finished reading your wonderful book and I wish to place on record my heartiest thanks & gratitude to you. You have so generously shared your wisdom that I am indebted to you forever. Best Regards,
– Rajesh Vaishnava (by email)
Dear Dr Vijay Malik sir, I attended the Peaceful Investing workshop in Delhi on 23rd October. It helped me a lot and changed my perspective of Value Investing completely. Especially, the peaceful investing book that you had provided to each of the participants, firmed the learning of workshop indeed.
– Saurabh Chaudhary (by email)
“Dr Vijay Malik, thanks a lot for your ebook. I have receommended it to many of my friends”
– Dr Jeykumar Thuirkonda (by Whatsapp)
Dear Dr Vijay Malik, Read about 30 pages. Excellent clarity. Thanks,
– Dr M P Bajaj (by email)
Table of Contents
The “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing” book contains the following articles:
- Getting the Right Perspective towards Investing
- Choosing the Stock Picking Approach suitable to you
- Why I Left Technical Analysis And Never Returned To It!
- Shortlisting Companies for Detailed Analysis
- How to conduct Detailed Analysis of a Company
- Understanding the Annual Report of a Company
- How to do Financial Analysis of a Company
- 7 Signs to tell whether a Company is cooking its Books: “Financial Shenanigans”
- Self-Sustainable Growth Rate: a measure of Inherent Growth Potential of a Company
- How to do Valuation Analysis of a Company
- Hidden Risk of Investing in High P/E Stocks
- How to earn High Returns at Low Risk – Invest in Low P/E Stocks
- 3 Principles to Decide the Investable P/E Ratio of a Stock for Value Investors
- How to do Business & Industry Analysis of a Company
- Is Industry P/E Ratio Relevant to Investors?
- Why Management Assessment is the Most Critical Factor in Stock Investing?
- Steps to Assess Management Quality before Buying Stocks (Part 1)
- Steps to Assess Management Quality before Buying Stocks (Part 2)
- Steps to Assess Management Quality before Buying Stocks (Part 3)
- 3 Simple Ways to Assess “Margin of Safety”: The Cornerstone of Stock Investing
- 7 Important Reasons Why Every Stock Investor should read Credit Rating Reports
- Final Checklist for Buying Stocks
- 5 Simple Steps to Analyse Operating Performance of Companies
- How to Monitor Stocks in Your Portfolio
- Understanding & Interpreting Quarterly Results Filings of Companies
- How Many Stocks Should You Own In Your Portfolio?
- Trading Diary of a Value Investor
- When to Sell a Stock?
- 3 Guidelines for Selecting Stocks Ideal for Retail Equity Investors
Key Instructions to the Buyer:
- This e-book is for the sole use of the buyer from www.drvijaymalik.com. Any copying and sharing of this e-book is strictly prohibited.
- The book “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing” is in portable document format (pdf) and would require a compatible software like Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other compatible software for reading it.
All the best for your investing journey!
Dr Vijay Malik