We have been regularly conducting “Peaceful Investing” workshops in India and abroad where we elaborate our fundamental bottom-up stock investing approach “Peaceful Investing” to the participants. These workshops cover all the aspects of stock investing like how to shortlist and analyse stocks in detail, which stocks to buy, what price to pay, how many stocks to buy, how to monitor the stocks, when to sell a stock etc.
The participants of “Peaceful Investing” workshops have found it very useful. Many participants have shared their experiences with us, which are available here: Participants’ Experiences of “Peaceful Investing” Workshops
— Zafar (@Maaachaaa69) October 24, 2016
— bhaskar parihar (@bhaskar1303) September 13, 2016
“Peaceful Investing” workshops have received very good response from investors both from India and overseas. Until now, we have conducted the workshops in major Indian cities and Dubai.
However, we have received pre-registrations/expressions of interest for the workshop from many other Indian as well as international locations. Due to lack of sufficient number of interested participants at many of these Indian and overseas locations, it is difficult for us to conduct “Peaceful Investing” workshop in many of these cities.
As a result, we have recorded one complete full day “Peaceful Investing” workshop and are offering it as a premium service at our website as “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand
- This service allows the investors across the world to watch the complete full day “Peaceful Investing” workshop online on their laptop/mobile phone at any time & place of their convenience, as many times as they can, during the period of subscription.
- This service also allows an opportunity to past participants of “Peaceful Investing” workshops to revisit the workshop and refresh the learning.
You can watch FREE Sample Video (16 min) of the workshop where we have discussed the basics of balance sheet along with fund flow analysis here:
FREE Sample Video (16 min)
Premium Section: “Workshop on Demand”
Subscription to this service provides access to the premium page: “Workshop on Demand”, which contains the videos of the full-day workshop having a total duration of about 9h:30m. These videos are divided into following subsections for easy access and revision:
- The Foundation:
- A) Introduction to Peaceful Investing (24m:31s)
- B) Demonstration to Screener.in website and its Export to Excel Feature (28m:56s)
- C) Using Credit Rating Reports for Stock Analysis (38m:11s)
- Financial Analysis:
- A) Analysis of Profit & Loss Statement (1h:12m:37s)
- B) Analysis of Balance Sheet (27m:14s)
- C) Analysis of Cash Flow Statement (27m:24s)
- D) Combining Different Financial Statements (22m:40s)
- Business & Industry Analysis (21m:55s)
- Valuation Analysis (20m:17s)
- Margin of Safety Assessment: Deciding what price to pay for a stock (1h:08m:03s)
- Management Analysis (1h:15m:07s)
- Portfolio Management: (How to monitor the stocks, How many stocks to own, When to sell, Stocks which are ideal for Part Time investors) (51m:54s)
- Q&A (1h:24m:38s)
Brief about “Peaceful Investing” Workshop
The workshop covers detailed elaboration of our fundamental stocks analysis approach: “Peaceful Investing”, using live examples of companies to illustrate different investing concepts and parameters. It has detailed discussions on all the aspects of a stock investor’s journey like:
- How to shortlist stocks for analysis out of more than 5,000 listed stocks
- How to conduct detailed analysis of stocks across key parameters like financial, business, valuation and management assessment to find fundamentally sound stocks
- How to read key financial statements like profit & loss statement, balance sheet, cash flow statements and notes in the annual report
- Once a fundamentally strong stock is found, then how to decide what is an appropriate price to pay for it
- Once an investor has bought a stock in her portfolio, then what steps to follow and which resources to use to properly monitor the stock to avoid negative surprises
- How many stocks to own in the portfolio and how much money to allocate to a stock in the portfolio
- How to decide about taking a sell decision about a stock
- The workshop covers a detailed analysis of various sources of information available to investors like annual reports, quarterly results, credit rating reports, online financial resources like Screener.
Our stock analysis & selection approach has evolved over our stocks investing journey of more than 10 years while we had a full-time job at hand. We have faced all the major challenges, which are faced by retail/part-time investors. Therefore, “Peaceful Investing” approach focuses on addressing those hurdles acknowledging the primary challenge being scarcity of the time available with the investors.
“Peaceful Investing” workshop makes investors confident about stock decisions to ensure that our faith would not shake with day-to-day market price fluctuations and we would be able to reap true benefits of stock markets to fulfill our dream of financial independence.
The workshop helps an investor learn in-depth analysis of stocks that would help her make her own opinion about the strengths & weaknesses of any stock. The participants would be able to use the stock analysis with their preferred stock selection approach like value investing or growth investing.
The workshop covers basics of investing and simultaneously focuses on key concepts needed for stock analysis for both a beginner and seasoned stock investor. We believe that a person does not need to have an educational background in finance to be a good stock investor and the workshop is designed keeping this in mind.
Points to Note:
- Purchase of Workshop-on-Demand subscription allows access to ONLINE viewing of the workshop videos during the period of subscription. Subscribers may watch the videos as many times as they can during the period of subscription.
- The access to videos would be automatically revoked once the subscription period is over unless renewal is done
- Subscribers may ask us their queries by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No CD/DVD would be sent to subscribers
- Subscribers would NOT be able to download the videos
- We will NOT be able to share the presentations used in the workshop
Key instructions to subscribers:
- Once this premium service is availed, then there is no provision of any refund of the fee or the cancellation of the service during the period of subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. We understand that the “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand subscription allows us the access to watch the videos of 9hr:30m of the complete full-day “Peaceful Investing” workshop, which you have recorded.
In case, in future, you launch any advanced level thematic workshops other than “Peaceful Investing” workshop, then will the subscribers of current “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand subscription get automatic access to the videos of those advanced level thematic workshops?
Moreover, if you launch any other video lectures etc. in future, then will the subscribers of current “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand subscription get automatic access to those videos as well?
Ans. The current “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand subscription is limited only to the videos of 9hr:30min of the complete full day “Peaceful Investing” workshop, which we have recorded.
In case, we launch and record any advanced level thematic workshops in future or we launch any other video lecture service, then those videos will be separate premium services for the investors. The subscribers of current “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand service will not get automatic access to those future videos.
Interested investors may subscribe to those future video services separately.
Q. Will the participants of past “Peaceful Investing” workshops conducted by you in different cities in India and abroad, get complimentary access to the videos of the “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand service?
Moreover, will the participants of future “Peaceful Investing” workshops, which you will conduct in different cities in future, get complimentary access to the videos of the “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand service?
Ans. The physical “Peaceful Investing” workshops that we conduct in different cities and the videos of the “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand are two separate premium services.
Attending a physical “Peaceful Investing” workshop does not lead to complimentary access to the videos of “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand service.
In case, any participant of past or future “Peaceful Investing” workshop wants to watch the videos of “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand service to revise her learning, then she may separately subscribe to the videos to “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand service.
All the best for your investing journey!
Dr Vijay Malik