“Follow Dr Vijay Malik’s Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transaction updates” is a premium service in which we provide the subscribers an access to the details of our equity portfolio along with latest buy/sell transactions in our portfolio.
It is an information service (not an advisory service), which lets the subscribers know what % of our portfolio has been invested in each of the stocks and what stocks we are buying currently. Buy/sell transactions list includes the stocks that we have bought recently along with the prices at which we bought them.
The “Follow My Portfolio” service is to act as an information source to subscribers about the stocks that we are buying currently. This is an information source to subscribers to know what stocks we believe are currently within our buying range so that they may choose to take a decision accordingly.
The “Follow Dr Vijay Malik’s Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transaction Updates” service involves:
- Update by email about all the future transactions (buy as well as sell) in our portfolio at the end of the day of the transaction (after market closing hours) during the period of the subscription. The email update would contain the details of the stock bought/sold and the price at which the transaction was done.
- Access to the premium section containing updated details of our portfolio and the list of all the transactions from the start of this service (July 30, 2016) until date during the subscription period, at the following link: https://premium.drvijaymalik.com/portfolio/
Updates on portfolio performance as on March 31, 2018:
- I started building the portfolio on August 8, 2011, on joining my first job after MBA (2009-11). Since then, the portfolio has generated an annualized return (CAGR) of 47.59% against CAGR of Sensex of 10.48%
- During FY2018, the portfolio has generated returns of 12.66% against an increase in BSE Sensex of 11.34%.
- During FY2018, We had a total of 51 transactions in the portfolio. All of these transactions were buy transactions and we did not sell any stock during FY2018.
The below table contains the yearly performance history of the portfolio:
Investors may learn more and subscriber to the “Follow Dr Vijay Malik’s Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transaction Updates” by visiting the following link:
It is highly recommended that investors read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) at the subscription page to understand the terms & conditions and contours of this service.Please note the following disclosure/FAQ:
Q. Would you be sharing your complete portfolio and transactions or partial?
Important Disclosure: We disclose the details of the portfolio of my family (my wife and I). My wife, due to her association with Newgen Software Technologies Limited (Newgen) has been allotted shares under their employee stock options plan (ESOPs). Our holding and transactions in the shares of Newgen are covered under the insider trading guidelines of SEBI, Newgen as well as other company policies of Newgen Software Technologies Limited. Due to restrictions applicable under the above mentioned insider trading and other policies, we find ourselves unable to do the dissemination of our holding and transactions in the shares of Newgen Software Technologies Limited. Therefore, we would continue to disclose our equity portfolio composition, transactions and portfolio performance updates, consisting of my & my wife’s portfolio excluding the position in the shares of Newgen Software Technologies Limited. At any point of time, subscribers should note that we may have positions in the shares of Newgen Software Technologies Limited.
Details of the stocks in the portfolio as per the disclosed format, are shared with the subscribers. Absolute amounts of portfolio/stock holdings in INR are not disclosed. Percentage holding of each stock in the portfolio at market prices is disclosed.
Transactions are regularly updated on the portfolio page as per the format shared. Moreover, as part of this service, details of every new transaction would be shared with subscribers at the end of the day.
All the best for your investing journey!
Dr Vijay Malik