We delivered a guest lecture on December 29, 2018 at Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon. We thank Prof. Sanjay Bakshi for the invitation to deliver this lecture to his class of MBA students at MDI. It was a pleasure to have some of the ex-students of Prof. Sanjay Bakshi to come to MDI to attend the session.
It was a three-hour session, where we elaborated our strategies to arrive at the appropriate price to pay for any stock. We also explained our approach to assess the margin of safety while purchasing any stock.
MDI campus is very beautiful and we enjoyed the walk in the morning sun in this serene campus.
- To know about the stocks in our portfolio, their relative composition, cost price, details of all our buy/sell transactions since August 1, 2017 as well as to get updates about any future buy/sell transaction in our portfolio, you may subscribe to the premium service: Follow My Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transactions Updates (Premium Service)
- To learn our stock investing approach “Peaceful Investing” in detail at any time & place of your convenience, you may subscribe to “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand, which allows subscribers to watch the recorded videos (9h:30m) of a complete full-day “Peaceful Investing” workshop. You can watch the FREE Sample Video (16min) of the workshop where we have discussed the basics of balance sheet along with fund flow analysis and read about other details of this premium service at the following page: “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand
- The excel template that we use in our stock analysis is now, compatible with screener.in. This customized Excel template is now available for download as a premium feature. For further details and download Click Here
- You may learn more about our stock analysis approach in the e-book: “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing”
- You may read more company analyses based on our stock investing approach in the Company Analysis e-book series spread across multiple volumes: Click Here
- To register for the “Peaceful Investing” workshop to be held in Bengaluru on April 28, 2019: Click Here
- To pre-register/express interest for a “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city: Click here