This article provides in depth fundamental analysis of Cupid Ltd, a leading Indian manufacturer and exporter of male & female condoms and lubricant jelly. Reader’s Query Hello Dr. Vijay, I am a regular reader of your blog, which I discovered a few months ago. I especially enjoy reading your company analysis, which you do after readers
Sign up for More Articles:
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
Price Saver Packages:
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Kovai Medical Center and Hospital Ltd (KMCH), a super-speciality, multi-disciplinary hospital based in Coimbatore (aka Kovai), Tamil Nadu. Reader’s Query Hello Sir, I’m an eighteen-year-old student and an enthusiast about investing. We recently met at Professor Sanjay Bakshi’s seminar in Mumbai at BSE and I and my friend got
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis. During my investing journey, I have faced all the common challenges of the investors, the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have limited amount of time to spare for stock investing.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices rise, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices fall, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get a FREE e-book and join 43,000 investors
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information