The current section of “Analysis” series covers Globus Spirits Ltd, a manufacturer of country liquor (IMIL) and bottler for Indian made foreign liquor (IMFL) having a presence in multiple states with distilleries in Rajasthan, Haryana, West Bengal, and Bihar. The company owns IMIL brands like Nimboo, Narangi, Heer Ranjha, and Ghoomar. “Analysis” series is an
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
Must Read Article to Learn Stock Investing:How to Find Multibagger Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
This article provides in depth fundamental analysis of GM Breweries Ltd, an Indian country liquor manufacturer, focusing on the Mumbai & Thane markets in Maharashtra. Reader’s Query Respected Sir, Thank you for all your blog and articles. It has been important in making my foundation of stock investments. I am learning and following your blog since
Join 30,000 subscribers & get our "Case Studies" e-book for FREE:
- You will receive the e-book immediately by an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not find our email in the inbox within next 5 seconds, then please search in spam/social/ promotions folders
Follow us on:
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
– Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
– Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
– How to understand warrants issued to promoters
– How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
– How to interpret share buybacks by companies
– How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information