This article provides fundamental analysis of Suven Life Sciences Ltd and Orbit Exports Ltd Suven Life Sciences Ltd Q: I have invested in Suven Life Sciences Ltd and Orbit Exports Ltd, since a year. Reasons for selecting these stocks were: The stocks were available at reasonably cheap PE ratio with high ROE and ROCE
Sign up for More Articles:
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
Listen to Peaceful Investing Special Podcast:
Price Saver Packages:
This article provides fundamental analysis of Anuh Pharma Ltd a bulk drugs producing company focusing on antibiotics like macrolides, anti-TB products, anti-malarial as well as corticosteroids. Anuh Pharma Ltd Q: I have invested in Anuh Pharma Ltd, since a year. Reasons for selecting these stocks were: The stock was available at reasonably cheap PE
This article provides fundamental analysis of Makers Laboratories Ltd (Makers Lab), an Indian pharmaceutical player focusing on branded generics like Duramol (Paracetamol), Artemak-AB (α-β Arteether), Loroquin (Chloroquine), Nimuwin (Nimuselide), Coffwin (Anti cough Range) and Exylin (Amoxycillin range). Makers Lab Q: I am planning to invest in Makers Lab, but have a mixed feeling and not
This article provides fundamental analysis of Kilitch Drugs (India) Ltd an Indian pharmaceutical company manufacturing all dosage forms i.e. solid, liquid and parenteral forms. Kilitch Drugs focuses on antibacterial parenteral formulations and sterile liquid formulations in small volumes. Kilitch Drugs also does contract manufacturing for national and multinational pharmaceutical companies. Kilitch Drugs (India) Ltd Q: Dear
This article provides fundamental analysis of Pochiraju Industries Ltd, an Indian player in floriculture, pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical space. Pochiraju Industries Ltd Q: Hello Vijay Sir, I am planning to invest in Pochiraju Industries Ltd, but have a mixed feeling and not able to make up my mind whether it is going to be a good
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get free e-book of Analysis of 20 Companies
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information