This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Omkar Speciality Chemicals Ltd, an Indian manufacturer dealing in specialty chemicals and pharma intermediates ranging from organic, inorganic and organo-inorganic intermediates products. Its products include derivatives of Molybdenum, Selenium, Iodine, Cobalt, Bismuth, Tungsten, Tartaric acid etc. The products are used in various industries like pharmaceutical, chemicals, glass, cosmetics, ceramic
Speciality Chemcials Industry
Recommended Article:Selecting Top Stocks to Buy: A Step-By-Step Process to Learn Fundamental Analysis
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
The current article focuses on the importance of credit rating reports for stock investors. The article covers the example of one company to highlights the reasons why we believe that credit rating reports put investors at an advantage in their analysis. The article also contains clarifications on credit rating reports sought by readers like: How
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd Q: Hello sir, I looked into Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd. Initially, the company looks good at the first possible glance. First things first: The profit is growing at 30% for the past 10 years and sales are growing at
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Vinyl Chemicals (India) Ltd, an Indian manufacturer of Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM). Vinyl Chemicals (India) Ltd Q: Hi Vijay Sir. First, I must say that I am very impressed by the extensive research you do before stock selection. Also, thank you for your assistance in helping us with
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Excel Industries Ltd, an Indian manufacturer of speciality chemicals (specialty polymer additives and veterinary APIs) Excel Industries Ltd Q: Hello Dr.Vijay. I found your website a few days back .Thank you very much for this excellent website which is extremely useful for the newcomers in analyzing and
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Indian Toners and Developers Ltd, an Indian manufacturer and exporter of toners for use in printers and copiers. Indian Toners and Developers Ltd Q: First of all, thank you for your great services common investors like me. Just few days back only I heard about you (from Prof.
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis. During my investing journey, I have faced all the common challenges of the investors, the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have limited amount of time to spare for stock investing.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices rise, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices fall, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get a FREE e-book and join 31,000 subscribers
- If you do not find our email containing the e-book, in the inbox within next 5 seconds, then please search in spam/social/ promotions folders
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information