The current section of the “Analysis” series covers Fineotex Chemical Ltd, an Indian company manufacturing specialty chemicals primarily for the textile industry. “Analysis” series is an attempt to share with all the readers, our inputs to the company analysis submitted by readers on the “Ask
Speciality Chemcials Industry
The current section of “Analysis” series covers Shri Jagdamba Polymers Ltd, an Indian company producing technical textiles, polypropylene/polyethylene woven sacks & fabric and geo-textile products etc. “Analysis” series is an attempt to share with all the readers, our inputs to the company analysis submitted by
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Omkar Speciality Chemicals Ltd, an Indian manufacturer dealing in specialty chemicals and pharma intermediates ranging from organic, inorganic and organo-inorganic intermediates products. Its products include derivatives of Molybdenum, Selenium, Iodine, Cobalt, Bismuth, Tungsten, Tartaric acid etc. The products are
The current article focuses on the importance of credit rating reports for stock investors. The article covers the example of one company to highlights the reasons why we believe that credit rating reports put investors at an advantage in their analysis. The article also contains
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd Research Report by Reader Q: Hello sir, I looked into Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd. Initially, the company looks good at the first possible glance. First things first: The profit
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Vinyl Chemicals (India) Ltd, an Indian manufacturer of Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM). Vinyl Chemicals (India) Ltd Research Report by Reader Q: Hi Vijay Sir. First, I must say that I am very impressed by the extensive research you
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Excel Industries Ltd, an Indian manufacturer of speciality chemicals (specialty polymer additives and veterinary APIs) Excel Industries Ltd Research Report by Reader Q: Hello Dr.Vijay. I found your website a few days back .Thank you very much
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Indian Toners and Developers Ltd, an Indian manufacturer and exporter of toners for use in printers and copiers. Indian Toners and Developers Ltd Research Report by Reader Q: First of all, thank you for your great services common
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get free e-book with 20 Companies Analysis
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information