All of us are aware about the usefulness of excel templates in stock analysis. These templates help the investors in quick analyses of the data as it presents the data in easily comprehensible formats like a dashboard. We use a customized excel template to analyse
Deciding about the ideal PE ratio i.e. the valuation level of any company at which an investor may buy its stock, is one of the key aspects of stock analysis. All the investors have faced the uncertainties about deciding what is the ideal PE ratio to
Every investor, be it in any stock market across the world, would have come across many stocks, which trade on sky high price to earning (PE) ratios. These PE ratios sometimes cross all reasonable levels of valuation logic; sometimes even crossing levels of 100! I
The current article in this series provides responses related to: Queries on analysis of Page Industries Limited Return on Equity (ROE) and other balance sheet queries Page Industries Limited Query Dr. Vijay, Thanks for the detailed reply on Page Industries Limited. Read: Analysis: Page
Investing in low price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) stocks has been around for about a century now. Its most ardent proponent, Benjamin Graham, has been one the best stock investors of all times. He introduced low PE ratio as one of the founding principles
“Selecting Top Stocks to Buy” is a series of articles that focuses on the process of selection of stocks for investment. Until now, we have learned about: Part 1: Getting the right perspective towards stocks investing & the qualities required to become a successful investor,
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get free e-book of Analysis of 20 Companies
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information