The current section of the “Analysis” series covers Filatex India Ltd, an Indian manufacturer of polyester, nylon & polypropylene multifilament yarn. “Analysis” series is an attempt to share with all the readers, our inputs to the company analysis submitted by readers on the “Ask Your
The level of promoters’ shareholding in a company is a very important parameter in stock analysis. This is especially important in markets like India where most of the businesses are family-owned. This is because the many times, the shareholding level acts as an indicator of
The current section of “Analysis” series covers Kanchi Karpooram Ltd a manufacturer of camphor and its derivatives like gum rosin, value-added resins and fortified rosin. The company is based in Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu. “Analysis” series is an attempt to share with all the readers, our
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Nandan Denim Ltd, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of denim cloth with the largest manufacturing capacity in India. Reader’s Query Dear Sir, I’ve come across a company called Nandan Denim Ltd and have done its financial and
The current article in this series provides responses related to the preferential allotment of stock warrants / share warrants to promoters. Stock warrants are insider trading timed to perfection! Example: Indo Count Industries Limited Indo Count Industries Ltd approved the allotment of 28,98,300
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Granules India Ltd, a Hyderabad-based Indian integrated pharmaceutical manufacturer, which focuses on making active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), pharmaceutical formulation intermediates (PFI) and finished dosages (FD) as primary business activities. Reader’s Query Dear Vijay, I have done the analysis as
The current article in this series provides responses related to: Revaluation reserves and its impact on taxes & valuation Meeting with managements & share warrants Capitalization of investments in wholly owned subsidiaries Usage of last 10 years of financial data for analysis of companies
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Indo Count Industries Ltd, an Indian textile player, which has a significant share in the home textile segment of USA and has marquee clients like Walmart, JC Penney, Target, etc. as customers. Indo Count Industries Ltd Reader’s Query Hello
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get free e-book of Analysis of 20 Companies
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information