"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Podcast: Dr Vijay Malik talks to host Anupam Gupta about Peaceful Investing
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of National Fittings Ltd (erstwhile Interfit Techno Products Ltd), an Indian manufacturer of piping components. National Fittings Ltd Research Report by Reader Reader’s Query: National Fittings Ltd is an
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited (Torrent Pharma), an Indian pharmaceutical company focused on life style related drug segments like Cardiovascular (CVS) and Central Nervous System (CNS). Torrent Pharma Research Report
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Rexnord Electronics & Controls Ltd, an Indian manufacturer of coolant fans and shaded pole motors mainly used in computer hardware equipments, power supply equipments, textile machines, refrigeration industry, injection
The current article in this series provides responses related to: Exide Industries Limited (SSGR and Fund Flow Analysis) Companies paying out dividends instead of repaying debt Exide Industries Ltd I did this study for
The “Peaceful Investing” workshop was held in Mumbai on May 14, 2017. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity investment
We had our first corporate “Peaceful Investing” workshop at head office of Edelweiss Financial Services Limited in Mumbai on May 6, 2017. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that
Get free e-book with 20 Companies Analysis
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information