“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Podcast: Dr Vijay Malik talks to host Anupam Gupta about Peaceful Investing
This article provides fundamental analysis of Shilp Gravures Ltd and Natural Capsules Ltd Shilp Gravures Ltd Research Report by Reader Q: Dear Vijay sir, I was looking for undervalued stocks in industrial machinery sector
This article provides fundamental analysis of Suven Life Sciences Ltd and Orbit Exports Ltd Suven Life Sciences Ltd & Orbit Exports Ltd Research Report by Reader Q: I have invested in Suven Life Sciences
This article provides fundamental analysis of Makers Laboratories Ltd (Makers Lab), an Indian pharmaceutical player focusing on branded generics like Duramol (Paracetamol), Artemak-AB (α-β Arteether), Loroquin (Chloroquine), Nimuwin (Nimuselide), Coffwin (Anti cough Range) and Exylin (Amoxycillin
This article provides fundamental analysis of Castex Technologies Ltd (erstwhile Amtek India Ltd), a manufacturer of iron cast automotive components in India Castex Technologies Ltd (Amtek India Ltd) Research Report by Reader Q: Hi
Recently, I was interviewed by Abhijit Chokshi and Soumya from “Share Bazaar” team for their series “An hour with an Investment Superstar”. Share Bazaar is an upcoming financial portal aiming to be a source of
The current article in this series provides responses related to: Sharing of his investment philosophy by a reader, Ashish Malhotra A reader’s (Vikrant Yadav) perspective on diversification Treatment of interest expense while preparing cash flow
The current article in this series provides responses related to: A reader’s (Hari Balaji) views about South Indian Bank Limited A reader’s (Sridhar Govardhanan) views about Nucleus Software Exports Limited Use of enterprise value in
The current article in this series provides responses related to: Clarifications about analysing well-known vs unknown companies The best book to learn stock investing Understanding how the profits get stuck in the working capital and
Get free e-book with 20 Companies Analysis
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information