"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Podcast: Dr Vijay Malik talks to host Anupam Gupta about Peaceful Investing
Must Read Article to learn Stock Analysis
Latest Company Analysis
This article provides fundamental analysis of Shilpi Cable Technologies Ltd (Shilpi) and Honda SIEL Power Products Ltd (HondaPower) Shilpi Cable Technologies Ltd Q: Hello Sir! What is your opinion about Shilpi Cable Technologies Ltd?
This article provides fundamental analysis of Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL), Swaraj Engines Ltd, Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd and Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Ltd Steel Authority of India Ltd Q: Hi, Can
Analysis: Reliance Industries, S Kumar Nationwide, BHEL, Jain Irrigation, Container Corporation Limited
This article provides fundamental analysis of Reliance Industries Ltd, S Kumar Nationwide Ltd, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd, Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd and Container Corporation of India Ltd. Reliance Industries Ltd Q: First of all,
This article provides fundamental analysis of Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd, Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd, Superhouse Ltd, Suzlon Energy Ltd and Punjab National Bank. Bliss GVS Pharma Ltd Q: Dear sir, your articles are very helpful
Recent Conceptual Articles
The current article in this series provides responses related to: Management analysis of CCL Products Ltd Calculation of ratios in changed balance sheet formats Calculation of retained earnings Reasonable sales growth level of companies Contacting
The current article in this series provides responses related to: Ratnamani Metals & Tubes Limited CFO vs PAT Small cap investing Determining investable P/E ratio of stocks Management analysis Market cycles Margin of safety Query
The current article in this series provides responses related to: Management analysis of companies Buying & accumulating criteria Chaman Lal Setia Exports Limited Query Thank you Dr. Malik for the prompt reply. Really appreciate
The current article in this series provides responses related to: Cash flow statement Assessing investment in companies with falling share price/business performance Timing investments based on broad market (Nifty) P/E ratio Reading and analysing annual
Travelogues: My Bike Rides
Get free e-book of Analysis of 20 Companies
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information