"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Podcast: Dr Vijay Malik talks to host Anupam Gupta about Peaceful Investing
Recently, I read the book “When Genius Failed”, written by Roger Lowenstein. This book is the story of rise & fall of Long Term Capital Management (LTCM), the largest hedge fund of its time. LTCM
Warren Buffett’s 2014 Letter: A Complete Book for Investors. What to buy, How to Buy, When to Sell & lots more
Warren Buffett’s latest letter to Berkshire’s shareholders (2014) was released last week. It is a landmark letter as it marks the 50 years of Berkshire Hathaway under Warren Buffett & Charles Munger. Buffett & Munger
Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, is one the most successful investors of all times time. As per Forbes, he is currently the third richest person in the world. Warren Buffett is a living example
Get free e-book with 20 Companies Analysis
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information