“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Podcast: Dr Vijay Malik talks to host Anupam Gupta about Peaceful Investing
The current section of the “Analysis” series covers Datamatics Global Services Ltd, an Indian company providing Information Technology, business process management (BPM), engineering, data, and analytics services. The company provides IT products for robotics process
Many times, investors are uncertain about using standalone vs consolidated financials in their stock analysis. Over time, we have received a lot of queries from investors in the Ask Your Queries section asking us whether
The current article explains the concept of Free Cash Flow (FCF) including illustrative responses to the queries asked by readers. This article attempts to discuss various aspects related to Free Cash Flow (FCF) and its
The current article in this series provides responses related to the following queries: What is Deferred Tax Asset and how do we calculate it? Which tax payout should we analyse: profit & loss statement or
Assessing Quality of Assets on Balance Sheet | Understanding Fully Public Companies (Promoters’ Shareholding <20%)
www.drvijaymalik.com has a section dedicated to answering queries from readers: “Ask Your Queries”. Over time, many readers have asked their queries related to many aspects of stock analysis and sought clarifications about investing. We have
All of us are aware about the usefulness of excel templates in stock analysis. These templates help the investors in quick analyses of the data as it presents the data in easily comprehensible formats like
We conducted the “Peaceful Investing” workshop in Bengaluru on April 28, 2019. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity investment
The investing resources section at our website contains five eBooks and one Stock Analysis Excel Template. Recently, we have received many requests from investors whether they can purchase all our eBooks and Stock Analysis Excel
Get free e-book with 20 Companies Analysis
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information