"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Podcast: Dr Vijay Malik talks to host Anupam Gupta about Peaceful Investing
The current section of “Analysis” series covers Kokuyo Camlin Ltd a leading manufacturer of stationery & related products owning brands Camel and Camlin. The company is now a subsidiary of Kokuyo Co. Ltd of Japan.
The current article in this series provides responses related to the following queries: Can we know the true financial position of a Bank by reading its reported financials? What should we look at while investing
The current article in this series provides responses related to “How to contact companies to get more information/clarification about their business?” How to contact companies to get more information/clarification about their business? Hi Sir,
The current article covers the step-by-step calculation of cash flow from operations (CFO) from net profits (PAT) of a company. In addition the article covers responses to the common queries asked by readers about CFO:
One of the key methods to generate significant wealth from stock markets is to buy & hold fundamentally sound stocks over long periods of times extending to years and many times to decades. However, such
The investing resources section at our website contains five eBooks and one Stock Analysis Excel Template. Recently, we have received many requests from investors whether they can purchase all our eBooks and Stock Analysis Excel
“Follow Dr Vijay Malik’s Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transaction updates” is a premium service in which we provide the subscribers an access to the details of our equity portfolio along with latest buy/sell transactions in
We got an opportunity to address students at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IITM) on February 23, 2019. The session was organised by the Finance Club of IITM. This three-hour long session focussed on investment
Get free e-book with 20 Companies Analysis
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information