"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis. During my investing journey, I have faced all the common challenges of the investors, the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have limited amount of time to spare for stock investing.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices rise, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices fall, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Sign up for More Articles:
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
Price Saver Packages:
Latest Company Analysis:
I got the idea of this topic from the comments I received on my earlier post on “How To Start Financial Planning”. I thank Aditya for his comment. Reasons for buying life insurance Many a times, we get advice to buy life insurance at an early age. Many reasons are given to buy life insurance at a young age.
This post is in response to the query that I got from a friend who read my post on Investment Books for Beginners. He wanted guidelines for managing his own finances. My friend is an IT professional who after a few years of job decided to manage his finances. He read about financial planning online and hired services of a
Books are an essential companion to any stock investor or trader. I initially learnt trading through technical analysis and later shifted to value investing by fundamental analysis. You should try to evaluate the true value of a stock while investing in it. Below is the list of books which I read as a part of my journey in financial markets
Biking through Konkan has been on my bucket list ever sinch childhood when I had read about western ghats in geography classes. It’s a rocky mountain range standing tall between Arabian sea and Deccan plateau with its head held high against monsoon winds. The resulting forests on the slopes are any nature lover’s dream. Beaches here give filmsy european ones
Get a FREE e-book and join 43,000 investors
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information