"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Podcast: Dr Vijay Malik talks to host Anupam Gupta about Peaceful Investing
This article provides in depth fundamental analysis of KNR Constructions Ltd, an Indian infrastructure player focused on EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) activities in the road and irrigation sector. KNR Constructions Ltd Research Report
Deciding about the ideal PE ratio i.e. the valuation level of any company at which an investor may buy its stock, is one of the key aspects of stock analysis. All the investors have faced
One of the key requisites of being listed on stock exchanges is that the listed companies are required to disclose their performance on a periodic basis. Most commonly, it is disclosure of quarterly reports by
Most of the investors, including me, enter the stock markets to fulfill a dream. This is a dream of financial independence. This dream is reinforced by the history of astronomical returns that some of the
We conducted the “Peaceful Investing” workshop in Chennai on Sept 9, 2018. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity investment
We conducted the “Peaceful Investing” workshop in Mumbai on July 29, 2018. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity investment
We conducted our third “Peaceful Investing” workshop in New Delhi on May 13, 2018. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity
Get free e-book with 20 Companies Analysis
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information