The current section of “Analysis” series covers Mahanagar Gas Ltd, the distributor of natural gas in the Mumbai and Thane region supplying piped natural gas (PNG) to homes and compressed natural gas (CNG) to automobiles. “Analysis” series is an attempt to share with all the
This article provides in depth fundamental analysis of Ujaas Energy Ltd, which owns, erects & sells solar power plants, provides operations & maintenance services to them and manufacturers transformers. Ujaas Energy Ltd Research Report by Reader Q: Hi Vijay, I must say, your website
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Deep Industries Ltd, a gas/air compression and work over rig services provider for oil & gas exploration industry. Deep Industries Ltd Research Report by Reader Q: Deep Industries Ltd: CMP INR 46/-, Book Value: INR 68/-. Following are
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get free e-book with 20 Companies Analysis
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information