The current section of the “Analysis” series covers Rain Industries Ltd, the world’s second-largest manufacturer of calcined pet coke (CPC) and coal tar pitch (CTP) used primarily in aluminium production. “Analysis” series is an attempt to share with all the readers, our inputs to the
Metals & Mining
The current section of “Analysis” series covers HEG Ltd, one of the leading graphite electrode manufacturers in India. This case study of HEG Ltd provides good insights into cyclical industries. “Analysis” series is an attempt to share with all the readers, our inputs to the
This article provides in-depth fundamental analysis of Maithan Alloys Ltd, an Indian manufacturer of Ferro alloys focusing on the production of Ferro- manganese, Silico- manganese and Ferro- silicon primarily catering the demand of steel manufacturing industry. Maithan Alloys Ltd Research Report by Reader Dear
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get free e-book with 20 Companies Analysis
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information