The investing resources section at our website contains five eBooks and one Stock Analysis Excel Template. Recently, we have received many requests from investors whether they can purchase all our eBooks and Stock Analysis Excel Template (Screener.in) as a combined package. The investors have mentioned the following reasons in their requests: It would be easy
Sign up for More Articles:
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
Listen to Peaceful Investing Special Podcast:
Price Saver Packages:
Recently, we have launched an e-book “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”, which contains illustrations of application of the concepts of our stock analysis approach “Peaceful Investing” The e-book “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach” is being provided FREE to all the investors who would subscribe to the email updates from our website (www.drvijaymalik.com). This
Screener.in is one of the best resources available to equity investors in Indian markets. It is a website, which provides the investors with the key information about companies listed on Indian stock exchanges (BSE and NSE). We have been using screener.in as an integral part of our stock analysis and investments since last many years
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get free e-book of Analysis of 20 Companies
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information