Today “Economic Times” has covered our investing philosophy in their section called “Dons of Dalal Street”. Economic Times is the most widely read business newspaper in India and belongs to The Times group also called Bennett Coleman & Co. Ltd. This article covers our stock analysis approach, investing journey and the lessons that we have
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
Must Read Article to Learn Stock Investing:How to Find Multibagger Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
Topic: How to Assess the Management Quality before Buying Stocks I will address a session organized by Moneylife, in Mumbai on Saturday, April 16, 2016 in Mumbai. This session will focus on the assessment of management quality of a company before an investor makes the final investment decision about any stock. Long term investors understand
Recently, I was interviewed by Abhijit Chokshi and Soumya from “Share Bazaar” team for their series “An hour with an Investment Superstar”. Share Bazaar is an upcoming financial portal aiming to be a source of information about equity markets and investing. The current article contains this interview, which was originally published at Share Bazaar. The
Join 30,000 subscribers & get our "Case Studies" e-book:
- You will receive the e-book immediately by an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not find our email in the inbox within next 5 seconds, then please search in spam/social/ promotions folders
Follow us on:
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
– Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
– Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
– How to understand warrants issued to promoters
– How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
– How to interpret share buybacks by companies
– How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information