(This article is contributed by Girish Sidana, a regular reader of www.drvijaymalik.com, who wants to share his learning about life insurance, for the benefit of other readers & the author. I appreciate the time & effort put by Girish for our benefit and thank him
Now a day every media source is talking about SEBI’s crackdown on Pearl Agrotech Corporation Ltd. (known as PACL). SEBI has ordered that PACL did not register its investment scheme with it and therefore this investment scheme is illegal. SEBI has asked PACL to return
This post aims to highlight the benefits of avoiding the distributors/brokers (both online & offline) while investing in mutual funds and in turn investing directly with mutual fund companies. Direct vs Regular Plans of Mutual Funds: Is there any difference in underlying stocks? Mutual
This post is linked to my earlier post on life insurance “Should you buy life insurance at an early age to benefit from lower premiums?” This post analyses the trends in the cost of buying life insurance in India over last decade. This post is
I got the idea of this topic from the comments I received on my earlier post on “How To Start Financial Planning”. I thank Aditya for his comment. Reasons for buying life insurance Many a times, we get advice to buy life insurance at
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get free e-book with 20 Companies Analysis
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information