All of us are aware about the usefulness of excel templates in stock analysis. These templates help the investors in quick analyses of the data as it presents the data in easily comprehensible formats like a dashboard. We use a customized excel template to analyse
The investing resources section at our website contains five eBooks and one Stock Analysis Excel Template. Recently, we have received many requests from investors whether they can purchase all our eBooks and Stock Analysis Excel Template (Screener.in) as a combined package. The investors have mentioned
“Follow Dr Vijay Malik’s Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transaction updates” is a premium service in which we provide the subscribers an access to the details of our equity portfolio along with latest buy/sell transactions in our portfolio. It is an information service (not an advisory service),
We have been regularly conducting “Peaceful Investing” workshops in India and abroad where we elaborate our fundamental bottom-up stock investing approach “Peaceful Investing” to the participants. These workshops cover all the aspects of stock investing like how to shortlist and analyse stocks in detail, which
“Peaceful Investing” workshop is an avenue where we elaborate our fundamental bottom-up stock investing approach “Peaceful Investing” to the participants. The workshop covers all the aspects of stock investing like how to shortlist and analyse stocks in detail, which stocks to buy, what price to
“Follow Dr Vijay Malik’s Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transaction updates” is a premium service in which we provide the subscribers an access to the details of our equity portfolio along with latest buy/sell transactions in our portfolio. It is an information service (not an advisory
Since last few months, we were working on upgrading the website with addition of a premium services section, which could serve as one stop solution for all the premium services offered by us and also provide individual accounts to the subscribers, which can be accessed
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and therefore, could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis.
During my investing journey, I have faced almost all the common challenges of the investors; the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have only limited time for stock analysis.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices increase, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices decline, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get free e-book of Analysis of 20 Companies
- Get the e-book: “Case Studies: Applying Peaceful Investing Approach”
- Learn fundamental analysis by reading 20 case studies in this e-book
- Get email updates of our articles
Get email updates of our articles
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information