The current article in this series provides responses related to: Investing in PSU (Public Sector Undertakings) Banks Illustration of ROE & P/B ratio as interlinked valuation parameters Relevance of “₹1 increase in market capitalization from ₹1 of retained earnings” test over bull and bear phases. Deciding about the buy price of any stock Difference in
Sign up for More Articles:
You Must Read this Article:Selecting Top Stocks to Buy: A Step-By-Step Process to Learn Fundamental Analysis
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
Investing with target price in mind, parameters to screen stocks, interpreting high current ratio (Q&A)
The current article in this series provides responses related to: Should we invest in stocks with a target price in mind? Which parameters should be focused while screening stocks? What is the difference between debt to equity and debt to profit ratios? Is P/B ratio with adjustments for market value of assets a better parameter?
I used to own shares of Asahi Songwon Colors Ltd in my portfolio. I first bought the stock in February 2012 and sold my position finally in August 2015. Many readers have asked me multiple queries on Asahi Songwon Colors Ltd at different points of time, as comments on the “My Portfolio” and “Ask Your
I have been asked by many readers of www.drvijaymalik.com about my views on various aspects of Manappuram Finance Ltd. These queries have varied from: Advice on entry price, holding or exiting the stock at certain prices, Business assessment, Impact of regulations and policy decisions like Gold Monetization Scheme Allegations of insider trading and management assessment
Dear friend, I have started a new section on website: www.drvijaymalik.com: Ask Your Queries. This section is to assist you in the quest for stock market investing. You may ask any of your investment related queries as comments to this page. It would be my pleasure to be of help to you in your investing
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis. During my investing journey, I have faced all the common challenges of the investors, the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have limited amount of time to spare for stock investing.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices rise, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices fall, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get a FREE e-book and join 37,500 subscribers
- If you do not find our email containing the e-book, in the inbox within next 5 seconds, then please search in spam/social/ promotions folders
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information