“Investing is simple unless we complicate it” is the basic theme of “The 5 Mistakes Every Investor Makes and How to Avoid Them” by Peter Mallouk. Peter highlights that “what not to do” is as important as “what to do” in investing. Whether the investor is a finance expert or a common person, Peter’s observations
Recommended Article:Selecting Top Stocks to Buy: A Step-By-Step Process to Learn Fundamental Analysis
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
If you have ever dreamed of earning sufficient money to take early retirement, become a free bird and roam around the world, then, without doubt, Jim Rogers should be your role model and “Investment Biker: Around the World with Jim Rogers” should be your bible. Jim Rogers, born in 1942, studied in USA and UK
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis. During my investing journey, I have faced all the common challenges of the investors, the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have limited amount of time to spare for stock investing.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices rise, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices fall, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Get a FREE e-book and join 32,000 subscribers
- If you do not find our email containing the e-book, in the inbox within next 5 seconds, then please search in spam/social/ promotions folders
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
- Getting the right perspective for stock investing
- Stock investing is an entrepreneurship
- How to choose the right approach for stock investing
- Why I left technical analysis and never returned to it
- Trading diary of value investor (Read my investing diary)
- Are Your Stocks Losing Money While The Market Is Going Up
- Common Mistakes done by Investors and How to Avoid Them
- Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
- Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
- How to understand warrants issued to promoters
- How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
- How to interpret share buybacks by companies
- How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information