The second “Peaceful Investing” workshop was held in Mumbai on September 11, 2016. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity investment decisions. Second “Peaceful Investing” workshop became special in many aspects. The workshop became the first “Peaceful Investing” workshop to
Ecomonic Times covered our Investing Journey:
Must Read Article to Learn Stock Investing:How to Find Multibagger Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
First “Peaceful Investing” workshop was conducted on August 28, 2016 in Mumbai. The workshop aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity investment decisions. The workshop focused on highlighting those qualities of companies, which if analysed and identified in potential investment targets, would lead
"Peaceful Investing": My Stock Investing Approach
“Peaceful Investing” approach is the result of my more than a decade of experience in equity markets. This approach helped me invest even when I had a full-time corporate job and could not spare a lot of time for stock analysis. During my investing journey, I have faced all the common challenges of the investors, the biggest one being “scarcity of time”. “Peaceful Investing” approach keeps in mind that an investor will have limited amount of time to spare for stock investing.
The objective of “Peaceful Investing” approach is the selection of such stocks, where once an investor has put in her money, then she may sleep peacefully. Therefore, if later on, the stock prices rise, then the investor is happy as she is now wealthier. On the contrary, if the stock prices fall, even then the investor is happy as she can now buy more quantity of the selected fundamentally good stocks.
Watch Balance Sheet Analysis through a Free Sample Video:
Join 30,000 subscribers & get our "Case Studies" e-book for FREE:
- You will receive the e-book immediately by an email from email@example.com.
- If you do not find our email in the inbox within next 5 seconds, then please search in spam/social/ promotions folders
Follow us on:
1. Getting Ready for Starting Stock Investing
– Why management analysis is the most important in stock investing?
– Learn simple steps to analyse management quality of any company
– How to understand warrants issued to promoters
– How to interpret pledging of shares by promoters
– How to interpret share buybacks by companies
– How to contact companies for clarifications/additional information