We got an opportunity to address students at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IITM) on February 23, 2019. The session was organised by the Finance Club of IITM.
This three-hour long session focussed on investment strategies used by us for selecting stocks for investments under our “Peaceful Investing” approach. More than 250 students, who were very passionate about stock investing, attended the session. The session included a presentation for two hours and a dedicated question & answer (Q&A) section of one hour at the end.
It was nice to witness that the academic institutes are focusing on imparting finance & investing knowledge to their students. Awareness of finance & investing is essential for students who go on to earn money after placements from the institute because it helps them to put their savings to good use. It also helps them use the savings towards achieving financial independence.
It was a great experience to communicate critical aspects of stock analysis to students, which in turn would help students to take better investing decisions and avoid the most common pitfalls. The students asked some very insightful questions related to stock pricing, business cycles, stock selection, capital generation etc.
Following are some of the pics from the session.
- To know about the stocks in our portfolio, you may subscribe to the premium service: Follow My Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transactions Updates (Premium Service)
- To learn our stock investing approach “Peaceful Investing” by videos, you may subscribe to the “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand
- To download our customized stock analysis excel template: Click Here
- Learn about our stock analysis approach in the e-book: “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing”
- Read more company analysis in the e-book series: Company Analyses
- To register for the upcoming “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city: Click Here
- To pre-register/express interest for a “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city: Click here