We conducted the “Peaceful Investing” workshop in Pune on Feb 10, 2019. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity investment decisions.
The presence of participants coming from places like Hyderabad, Mumbai, Akola, Aurangabad, Ahmednagar, Ichalkaranji and parts of Pune to attend the workshop made it a special occasion for us.
The presence of outstation participants from distant cities shows that confidence that investors have placed in us. We are truly honoured to have such faith from investors and it gives us immense pleasure to know that the participants found the workshop valuable and added to their stock analysis skills.
The workshop focussed on concepts of stock investing including different aspect of analysis like financial analysis, business & industry analysis, valuation analysis and management analysis along with price to pay for any stock. The workshop also focused on different data sources available to the retail investors for doing stock analysis and an in-depth understanding using Screener, which is one of the best data source available for Indian stocks
The workshop included a session on answering different queries faced by the participants while doing investments and stock analysis.
A lot of participants shared their feedback about the workshop and their learnings from it. Below is the feedback of some of the participants.
Experiences of participants of “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Pune
It is my honor to meet you. Thank you for organizing this event and guiding us. I thoroughly enjoyed the session and highly impressed with you.
Here are my reviews for the session:
- Content: Coverage of the content was good considering a days’ time. It could be further improved if you make a presentation slide instead of writing all examples on white board.
- Presentation: very good.
- Discipline: I loved the discipline you maintained. Did not allowed unnecessary breaks. Taking queries, avoiding disruptions etc. This is the highest rated part I liked.
- Venue: It was very good. Facilities and service were very good.
- Food: Very good.
I think this was for the first time that I had invested for myself, and I think every penny was worth it. This program gave me a altogether different perspective towards investing in stock. Regards,
It has been a pleasure to participate in the peaceful investing session with you.
The workshop provided a practical approach to value investing. It has been a great learning, and thanks for the initiative.
On the hotel front: food and facilities were good.
Though not explicit, the workshop teaches about emotional side of investing as well.
Wish you all the best in continuing good work.
Dear Mr. Malik,
The session was great.
The session allowed me to learn many new things. Many things too were refreshed. Over a period, we deviate from investment principals. Therefore, such sessions help me come back on the track. Regards,
Dear Dr. Vijay Malik,
It was indeed an informative session. I am relatively new to fundamental analysis and value / peaceful investing. Till now (I am 40 years old now), unfortunately, I have invested in stock markets based on tips from my friends and acquaintances. My aim is now to invest based on fundamentals that I have learnt in the session. Thanks and Regards,
Session was excellent. Lots of concept were clear and I got a few points where we can check and take decision further.
Please update your upcoming session in Mumbai/Pune. I have to refer my relatives for this training. Regards,
It was a great session yesterday and great learning. Thanks for such a wonderful session and for your articles helping us to gain the knowledge. Thanks and Regards,
Hope your trip back to Noida was good.
As a part of feedback all I would say is, whatever was included as a part of the curriculum, it was up to the mark and backed by logic and conviction, so no suggestions on that part. Good luck ahead and hope it see you soon. Regards
To register for the “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Bengaluru on April 28, 2019: Click Here
If you wish to attend a “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city, then you should preregister by filling up the form on the following page: Pre-register for a Stock Investing Workshop in Your City
Read about experiences of participants of previous workshops:
- “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Hyderabad on Dec 9, 2018
- “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, Chennai, Dec 9, 2018
- “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, Mumbai, July 29, 2018
- “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, New Delhi, May 13, 2018
- “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, Bengaluru, Feb 25, 2018
- “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, Dubai, Oct. 6, 2017
- To know about the stocks in our portfolio, you may subscribe to the premium service: Follow My Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transactions Updates (Premium Service)
- To learn our stock investing approach “Peaceful Investing” by videos, you may subscribe to the “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand
- To download our customized stock analysis excel template: Click Here
- Learn about our stock analysis approach in the e-book: “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing”
- Read more company analysis in the e-book series: Company Analyses
- To register for the upcoming “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city: Click Here
- To pre-register/express interest for a “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city: Click here