We conducted the “Peaceful Investing” workshop in Bengaluru on February 9, 2020. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity investment decisions.
The presence of participants coming from Dubai, Yamunanagar (Haryana), Jaipur, Tiruppur, Valappadi, Mangalore, Mysore, and Davanagere to attend the workshop in Bengaluru, made it a special occasion for us.
The presence of outstation participants from distant cities shows that confidence that investors have placed in us. We are truly honoured to have such faith from investors and it gives us immense pleasure to know that the participants found the workshop valuable and added to their stock analysis skills.
The workshop focussed on concepts of stock investing including different aspect of analysis like financial analysis, business & industry analysis, valuation analysis and management analysis along with price to pay for any stock. The workshop also focused on different data sources available to the retail investors for doing stock analysis and an in-depth understanding using Screener, which is one of the best data source available for Indian stocks
The workshop included a session on answering different queries faced by the participants while doing investments and stock analysis.
Many participants shared their feedback about the workshop and their learnings from it. Below is the feedback of some of the participants.
Experiences of participants of “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Bengaluru
— Raghav Hegde (@LWolf303) February 9, 2020
Really enjoyed the session. Everything was planned well. All the details taken care of, from the coffee and biscuits to the acoustics and sitting arrangements. The training by Dr. Malik was brilliant. He is the sort of teacher/professor you wish you had in college. Seriously a smart man who knows his subject inside out and very enthusiastic about teaching and sharing his vast knowledge and expertise with as many people as possible. It was probably the best 9,000 rupees I have spent in a while.
– Raghava Hegde
Dear Vijay Sir,
I have been planning to attend your workshop for ages but due to my job constraints I couldn’t. This time your workshop in Bangalore was during my leave and I couldn’t miss this opportunity, which I grabbed with both hands .
It was quite an enlightening experience for me. My whole concept of stock selection changed after attending the workshop. I thank you for sharing the in-depth knowledge and experience with us. With regards.
– Selva Kumar
Hi Dr. Vijay Sir,
First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. The session was very fruitful as I was exposed to different dimensions of investing. The session was very structured and followed a good flow. You gave us the opportunity to ask question during your talk and yet, you did not digress too much from the topic. I felt the sections were amply distributed with respect to time. Thank you once again for the session and all your articles. Warm Regards.
Dear Dr. Malik,
It was an eye opening session for me and certainly will help me in my equity investment journey. I like the section where we learned to identify a good company form its balance sheets – “follow the money”. I feel all sections were well balanced in terms of time as well as content. Thank you once again for visiting Bangalore and conducting this program. With Best Regards
Thank you so much for the wonderful teachings. I am a newbie investor and was really confused on how to select companies, how to evaluate and so on. But, I got a Disciplined Systematic Peaceful Approach through your website and workshop. Thank You once again Sir. Best Regards.
– Naveen K V
Thanks for the workshop in Bengaluru. It was a long time wish which came true last week. I was in US for past 6-7 years; hence, I could not get a chance to attend the workshop. But I was following your blog since your portfolio was open for the public and now I am a paid member of your Follow My Portfolio service as well. Thanks again for great Workshop!
From last 6 months, I am learning how to invest in companies. That was great workshop, which you conducted. I learned many things from you. Thanks & Regards.
– Kalyan K.
To register for the Mumbai “Peaceful Investing” workshop on April 26, 2020: Click here
If you wish to attend a “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city, then you should preregister by filling up the form on the following page:
Read about experiences of participants of previous workshops:
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Hyderabad, Nov 24, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Chennai, Sept 22, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, New Delhi, July 28, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Mumbai, June 09, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Bengaluru on April 28, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Pune on Feb 10, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, Dubai, Oct. 6, 2017
- To know about the stocks in our portfolio, you may subscribe to the premium service: Follow My Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transactions Updates (Premium Service)
- To learn our stock investing approach “Peaceful Investing” by videos, you may subscribe to the “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand
- To download our customized stock analysis excel template: Click Here
- Learn about our stock analysis approach in the e-book: “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing”
- Read more company analysis in the e-book series: Company Analyses
- To register for the upcoming “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city: Click Here
- To pre-register/express interest for a “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city: Click here