We conducted the “Peaceful Investing” workshop in New Delhi on July 28, 2019. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity investment decisions.
The presence of participants coming from Assam, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Kanpur and parts of NCR to attend the workshop made it a special occasion for us.
The presence of outstation participants from distant cities shows that confidence that investors have placed in us. We are truly honoured to have such faith from investors and it gives us immense pleasure to know that the participants found the workshop valuable and added to their stock analysis skills.
The workshop focussed on concepts of stock investing including different aspect of analysis like financial analysis, business & industry analysis, valuation analysis and management analysis along with price to pay for any stock. The workshop also focused on different data sources available to the retail investors for doing stock analysis and an in-depth understanding using Screener, which is one of the best data source available for Indian stocks
The workshop included a session on answering different queries faced by the participants while doing investments and stock analysis.
Many participants shared their feedback about the workshop and their learnings from it. Below is the feedback of some of the participants.
Experiences of participants of “Peaceful Investing” workshop, New Delhi
I feel like I have made a great start as a value investor, since I have gotten a lot more value than the Rs. 9,000 I had spent for this course!
All the sections were illustrated by real examples, especially, the part about how the margins of XYZ company work, was really insightful. The example on capitalisation of interest costs and so many others were very useful. The section on management evaluation was just eye opening.
Before this class, whenever I have read any book (even the e-book that you sent), I had always read the management sections in the last or just skipped past them. Now, I realise that it is the single most important aspect of protecting your capital.
Also, I really liked the fact that you were very patient with all our queries (we had quite a lot of them!). We even hounded you in the breaks; but you tried to answer everyone. Regards,
Thanks Dr Vijay,
It was wonderful training. I think the clarity provided over concepts and approach is priceless. I have read many books in past on investing and have come across capital employed, cash flows importance and debt-free importance multiple times; however, the real applicability that I learnt yesterday on all the hows and whys is simply eye-opener. Never thought on this before.
I liked the peaceful investing book, which I had read before coming for workshop. I think reading this book is and absolute prerequisite to catch up with the pace of training and the concepts shared. You explained things in very simple manner, which I think is the USP of the workshop along with the practical examples at each level.
The timings and agenda were perfect. It covered grounds all the important aspects. Regards,
– Rishi Ghai
I have attended few of other fundamental workshops before , but your peaceful investing is way better then those I have attended earlier. Now, I will try to implement the things that I learnt yesterday and I will focus on my reading. Thanks
I attended the Bangalore Session this year. The session is well planned and well executed by Dr. Vijay.
A well defined process/approach is needed to choose the “right” stock/share to invest. This session with help you.
A good session to attend … 🙏👍
— 2bFI (@Invest2bFI) September 21, 2019
Good morning sir,
Thanks for such a wonderful session. I got to learn so much. I was about to start investing but after your workshop, I think that I need to do some more research before starting to invest anywhere. Regards,
Good Morning, Dr Malik!
At the outset, let me compliment you on the excellent workshop conducted by you on Peaceful Investing. You very methodically interpreted the step-by-step data and its importance .
The arngs at the hotel were very fine. Thanks and Regards,
To register for the “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Chennai on Sept 22, 2019: Click Here
If you wish to attend a “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city, then you should preregister by filling up the form on the following page:
Read about experiences of participants of previous workshops:
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Mumbai, June 09, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Bengaluru on April 28, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Pune on Feb 10, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Hyderabad on Dec 9, 2018
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, Chennai, Dec 9, 2018
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, New Delhi, May 13, 2018
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, Bengaluru, Feb 25, 2018
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, Dubai, Oct. 6, 2017
- To know about the stocks in our portfolio, you may subscribe to the premium service: Follow My Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transactions Updates (Premium Service)
- To learn our stock investing approach “Peaceful Investing” by videos, you may subscribe to the “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand
- To download our customized stock analysis excel template: Click Here
- Learn about our stock analysis approach in the e-book: “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing”
- Read more company analysis in the e-book series: Company Analyses
- To register for the upcoming “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city: Click Here
- To pre-register/express interest for a “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city: Click here