We conducted the “Peaceful Investing” workshop in Chennai on Sept 22, 2019. The workshop was aimed at sharing equity investing knowledge with the participants that could help them gain confidence while taking their equity investment decisions.
The presence of participants coming from Vijayawada, Amravati, Guntur, Bangalore, Coimbatore, and parts of Tamil Nadu to attend the workshop made it a special occasion for us.
The presence of outstation participants from distant cities shows that confidence that investors have placed in us. We are truly honoured to have such faith from investors and it gives us immense pleasure to know that the participants found the workshop valuable and added to their stock analysis skills.
The workshop focussed on concepts of stock investing including different aspect of analysis like financial analysis, business & industry analysis, valuation analysis and management analysis along with price to pay for any stock. The workshop also focused on different data sources available to the retail investors for doing stock analysis and an in-depth understanding using Screener, which is one of the best data source available for Indian stocks
The workshop included a session on answering different queries faced by the participants while doing investments and stock analysis.
Many participants shared their feedback about the workshop and their learnings from it. Below is the feedback of some of the participants.
Experiences of participants of “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Chennai:
From last 2 years, I am learning value investing. I have completed the 3 courses available in the market and have read all the books related to investing. Still, this workshop has given me good insights.
Your way of explanation, the content and the examples presented are excellent. I feel that it will definitely benefit me in my investing journey. Thanks& Regards,
Dear Vijay Sir,
The time was well spent during the workshop without any loss of productivity. Given the time constraints of one day, a lot of ground was covered in the workshop. The flow of the content is good. The agenda set for the day is mostly covered during the day.
I appreciate the effort put in by you in developing the Stock Analysis Excel Template, which is very handy in analyzing the company financials. Regards,
Dear Dr. Vijay,
Here is my feedback on yesterday’s session:
- Your session throughly covers all the aspects of fundamental analysis in a single day workshop.
- Your energy throughout the day was amazing!
- You explained the relatively complex concepts in a crisp and simple way, which is easy to understand.
Revanth Kumar G
Dear Vijay Malik Sir,
First of all a big thank you for opening our eyes on fundamental investing. Great insights and great learning! Your command on the subject showed us well on the way you carried out yourself and the way you answered the queries. You were tireless throughout the day.
Thanks for your preemptive email of required readings for the workshop. Now, our part is to make use of the knowledge shared and prosper. Thanks and truly yours.
The class was great insight for fundamental investing. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Warm regards,
To register for the “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Hyderabad on Nov. 24, 2019: Click Here
If you wish to attend a “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city, then you should preregister by filling up the form on the following page:
Read about experiences of participants of previous workshops:
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, New Delhi, July 28, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Mumbai, June 09, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Bengaluru on April 28, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Pune on Feb 10, 2019
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” workshop, Hyderabad on Dec 9, 2018
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, Chennai, Sept 9, 2018
- Read: “Peaceful Investing” Workshop, Dubai, Oct. 6, 2017
- To know about the stocks in our portfolio, you may subscribe to the premium service: Follow My Portfolio with Latest Buy/Sell Transactions Updates (Premium Service)
- To learn our stock investing approach “Peaceful Investing” by videos, you may subscribe to the “Peaceful Investing” Workshop-on-Demand
- To download our customized stock analysis excel template: Click Here
- Learn about our stock analysis approach in the e-book: “Peaceful Investing – A Simple Guide to Hassle-free Stock Investing”
- Read more company analysis in the e-book series: Company Analyses
- To register for the upcoming “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city: Click Here
- To pre-register/express interest for a “Peaceful Investing” workshop in your city: Click here